February 03, 2008

A different kind of radio station

by Ronaldo Nazaré
This short post is a suggestion of a classical music radio, the baroque webcast. Note that I am far from being an expert at this type of music. But who cares?

After long days (and nights) of hard work I realized I needed a different booster to my brain. We always do! I have been trying a few strategies to become more productive, such as coffee (obviously, still very important & life is too short to drink cheap coffee), chocolate (I gave up, I am gaining unnecessary weight), those trail mix snacks (expensive to have every day) and music. Do you have any other suggestions?

Let me go straight to the point. This
baroque webcast is wonderful. It has absolutely no advertisement. The choices of music are perfect and you never get bored. Moreover, trust me, it helps you with concentration and inspiration; you will have the company of a nice and clever sound. Just turn your computer on and and let it play. Also important, if you like a particular performance, just check your media player where it contains the information about the album, usually at the bottom part. Hence, you also learn from it!

But, if you are an expert on classical music, that is great too. This is a great source. Let me know if you guys like it. I hope you do!

Cheers, Ronaldo.
Check also

2 comments:

Mônica said...

Hi Ronaldo,

this is a fabulous link, thanks for writing the post and sharing this great webstation with us!
Um abraço!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica, that is really nice, isnt't it?

Abraco, Ronaldo.