January 01, 2008

Where to go in 2008

New year, new plans... What new places would you like to travel to this year? Here are, according to The New York Times, the 53 sights you can't miss in 2008, like the Maraú Península (photo) and Itacaré, in the south of Bahia, in Brazil. From far-away, exotic locations to well-known cosmopolitan cities, from desert tropical beaches to sophisticated ski resorts, there are options for every kind of traveller.

Are there any places you would love to visit and didn't make it to the list? Write your suggestions on 'comments' and let us know about it!

Check also:

2 comments:

fernanda said...

I recently read Frances Mayes book A Year in the World and it indeed made me fell like putting the foot on the road! Check her impressions about some wonderful places like Capri, Wales etc...

Mônica said...

Hi Fernanda! I get a bit overwhelmed sometimes when I see titles like "A Year in the World" and "100 places to visit", "100 things to do" - so many things, so little time (and money!) :-) I've never read Mayes' book, but it sounds like great fun! Definitely on my list now...
Thanks for dropping by!