October 19, 2007

Song: True colours (Phil Collins)

When you see someone's true colours, you see her as she really is. Listen to this beautiful song and then try the activities to revise colours and colour idioms.



You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it
And the darkness, inside you
Can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors and that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors true colors are beautiful like a rainbow

Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy, can't remember
When I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up because you know I'll be there

So sad eyes take courage now realize
When this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just call me up because you know I'll be there

Show me your colors, show me your rainbow
See also:

No comments: